- Swiss nationals or C-class residence permit
- Aged 20 to 65
- Sound financial circumstances
- Unblemished reputation (no criminal record)
- Excellent German skills (spoken and written)
- Good general education and quick grasp
- Good physical conditions
- Flexible (work on weekends)
- Class B driving license (own vehicle preferred)
Joining Verkehrsüberwachung Schweiz
- Submit the application documents together with an extract from the criminal record and debt enforcement register
- Information evening
- One-on-one interviews directly after the information evening
- Basic course in security based on St. Gallen requirements, unless already completed
- Fitting of service uniform, provision of training materials, ID, equipment, signing of the contract, etc.
- Application for official permit
- Basic training at the start of the probationary period
- Assignment options based on availability list, deployment
- Completion of the probationary period
In order to apply, kindly send us your completed application form together with a current excerpt from your criminal and debt enforcement records (no older than 3 months). You can obtain a debt enforcement record from the municipal administration at your place of residence.
An excerpt from your criminal record costs SFR 20.00. This amount must be transferred to Postcheck account 30-4068-2, Bundesamt für Justiz, Strafregister, 3003 Bern. Then send an application to receive an excerpt from your criminal record, the Postcheck receipt and a legible photocopy of your current, official ID documents to the Schweizerische Strafregister, Bundesrain 20, 3003 Bern. You can also order an excerpt of your criminal record from a Post Office in Switzerland.
Our salaries are based on the framework defined by the Swiss Association of Security Services Companies (VSSU) and the general contract of employment.